Suffix and Prefix
[পূর্ব প্রকাশের পর]
6. Food a) adulterate is a crime. b) Adulteration food is c) poison and causes d) curable diseases. Some e) greed businessman are f) responsibility for this g) wicked.The steps so far taken by the government against those h) honest businessman i) real deserve praise. j) Present, the fraudulent businessman are much k) alarm. l) Hopeful, we will be m) ability to shun this n) practice very soon.
7. You should bear in mind that a) confidence assists a man to reach the goal of life. The lack of b) determine leads one to lose the c) confident. You need it in order to d) come the problems of life. Fix a target and then try e) sincere to gain success. Don’t lose heart if you fail. Remember that f) fail is the pillar of success whereas success without g) compete is not h) enjoy. i) Determine keeps you j) mental strong and makes you k) prepare for struggling to reach the goal. Nobody can be l) success in his mission. m) Fail makes him more n) determine to work hard.
8. Man is a) nature curious to know the b) known. Newspaper is the best c) media to satisfy this d) curious. It tells us what is e) happen around the world. It is the f) supply of all sorts of news and views. A newspaper is a g) power instrument of h) public. Government i) notify are given publicly through it .It is a good j) company in our solitary hours. It helps the k) grow of public opinion. But it is not an l) mix blessing. However, newspaper has made the world m) small and helps one n) national to understand the other.
9. Agriculture is the soul of our a) nation economy. But the farmers of our country are b) literate. They are c) ignore of the d) science methods of e) cultivate. As a result, our agriculture is still a f) gamble in the hands of nature. Sometimes heavy flood damages standing crops and invites g) fame in an epidemic form . Besides, sometimes drought makes h) cultivate i) possible . Then j) poor is seen everywhere. As a result, poor farmers cannot buy k) science tools for agriculture. Moreover, the tools are not l) avail to buy them. So, it is said that m) irrigate is really n) cost in our country.
10. Bangladesh is an a) dependent country, but she is still burdened with b) poor, c) population d) employ, corruption, food e) deficient, f) nature calamities, power crisis, etc. Considering all these, the present g) govern has aimed at making a digital Bangladesh to h) come most of these problems. The i) act aim of j) digit Bangladesh is to establish technology based government which will emphasize the overall k) develop of the country and the l) national. The country has m) ready fixed its target of n) achieve ‘Digital Bangladesh’ by 2021.
6. a) adulteration
h) dishonest i) really j) Presently
l) Hopefully m) able n) malpractice.
7. a) self-confidence
f) failure g) competition
8. a) naturally
m) smaller n) nation.
9. a) national b) illiterate
f) gambling g) famine
j) poverty k) scientific
m) irrigation n) costly.
10. a) independent
i) actual j) digital