নমুনা প্রশ্ন (পূর্ণমান-১০০)
Read the text and answer the questions 1, 2, 3 and 4.
My home district is Kishoreganj. It is about 145 kilometers from Dhaka. It is a district headquarters. The district has 8 municipalities, 13 Upazilas, 108 unions and 1745 villages. The name Kishoreganj comes from the name of an old landlord known as Brojakishore Pramanik or Nandakishore Pramanik. The area of Kishoreganj municipality is about 10 square kilometers. The river Narsaunda flows through the town. Kishoreganj is a small town, but there are many important places in and around it. The largest Eid fairgrounds, called Solakia Eid Ground and well known Government Gurudayal College are in the town. People from many districts come to this place to celebrate Eid. The Pagla Mosque is also in my home district. Outside the town, you can visit the fort of Isah Khan at Jangal Bari. You can also see the Shah Muhammad Mosque at Egaroshindhur. Near the Fuleshwari River, You can see the Shiva Temple of Chandrabati. Kishoreganj is also the home district of some famous people. Chandrabati, the first woman poet of Bangla literature, was born here. Two writers of children’s literature, Upendrokishore Roy Chowdhury and Sukumar Roy are also from here. The great painter Zainul Abedin comes from Kishoreganj too. Syed Nazrul Islam, the first acting president of Bangladesh is also from here. I love my home district.
1. Match the Words of column A With Their meaning That is mentioned in the text in column B. 1×5=5
2. Read the following statements. Write ‘True’ for correct statement or ‘False’ for incorrect statement. 1×6=6
a) Sukumar Roy wrote for Children.
b) Syed Nazrul Islam was born in Kaligonj.
c) Kishoregonj has 9 municipalities.
d) Solakia is the largest Eid fairgrounds.
e) The Shiva Temple is close to the river Fuleshwari.
f) Zainul Abedin liked Photography.
3. Answer the following questions in a sentence or sentences.
a) Who are the popular writers of children’s literature? 3
b) What are the important places in around Kishoreganj town? 3
c) Who is the first acting President of Bangladesh? 1
d) Why do people come to Solakia? 2
e) Where is the Shah Muhammad Mosque situated? 1
f) Who are the famous people of Kishoregonj. 2
4. Write a short composition about your home district. (Write at least five sentences to the topic. Remember to use capital letters, punctuation, correct spelling and sentence structure). 10
Read the text and answer the questions no 5, 6, 7 and 8
Adnan is a student. He lives with his parents. His grandmother also lives with them. Once his grandmother fell ill. His father took her to the hospital. The school was over. Adnan came from school and went to the hospital to see her. Adnan left the hospital for home. Then it was almost midnight. There was no transport on the road. His house was not very far. So he was walking home. He was all alone. There was silence all around. He felt that someone was following him. He was afraid even to look back. But when he stopped, he heard no sound. As soon as he walked faster, the sound became louder. Adnan then began to run to get rid of the sound. The sound too ran after him. ‘Who is it?’ shouted Adnan, ‘Why are you following me?’ But there was no reply.
5. Fill in the gaps with the best word from the box. Find the information in the text. There are extra words which you need not use. 1×5=5
a) Adnan _ with his parents. b) Adnan came from school and went to the hospital to _ his grandmother. c) When Adnan was back to the hospital, it was almost _. d) He was _ to listen the sound. e) He looked back but find _
6. Write ‘True’ for correct statement or ‘False’ for incorrect statement : 1×6=6
a) Adnan lives with his friends.
b) Once Adnan’s father felt ill.
c) Hospital was near to Adnan house.
d) Adnan went to hospital at midnight.
e) Adnan was afraid even to look back.
f) Adnan was alone on the road.
7. Answer the following questions in a sentence or sentences.
a) What is Adnan? 1
b) With whom does Adnan live? 2
c) What happen with Adnan when he came back to hospital. Write three sentences. 3
d) When did Adnan leave hospital for home? 2
e) When did Adnan go to hospital to see his grandmother? 2
8. Suppose, you are Adnan. Recently you faced a strange incident. Now write a letter to your friend describing it. (Here are some words to help you : date, address, salutation, main points for the letter, closing. Remember to write at least six sentences, use capital letters, full stops and correct spelling) 10
9. Make Wh questions from the given sentences with Who, What, When, Where, Why, Which and How using the underlined word /words. 2×5=10
a) Sima is at home today
b) She didn’t go to school because she is ill.
c) The doctor visited Sima last night.
d) Doctor prescribed some medicine to Sima.
e) Doctor advised her to take enough rest and drink a lot of water.
10. Read the following guidelines about how to be healthy and then answer the following questions. Guidelines to be healthy
1. Eat balanced food
2. Sleep eight hours a day
3. Do exercise regularly
4. Play regularly
5. Keep clean your body and clothes
6. Drink enough water.
1. Which food do you eat to be healthy? 1
2. How much time should we sleep a day? 2
3. Give three advises to your younger brother to be healthy. 3
11. Fill in the blanks by writing the times so that the story makes a sense. 1×5=5
Samia gets up early in the morning. She says her morning prayer at a) _ She takes breakfast at b) _ Then she takes bath and start for school at c) _ Her school begins at 10 am. She returns home at d) _. She takes her lunch. She does her homework at e) _ .
12. Rearrange the words in appropriate order to make meaningful sentences. 2×5=10
a) jungle, does, live, of, the bangladesh, which, tiger?
b) happy, drawing, makes, me
c) laugh, at, don’t, poor, the
d) year, next, I, with, visit, Thailand, parents, will, my, in
e) here, was, the, woman, first, poet, of, Bangla, in, literature, born, Chandrabati.
13. Suppose Nirjon Ahmed wants to register his date of birth. He was born in Barisal On 20 November, 2008 Sometimes he lives in- House # 10, Road, # 12 Nikunja-2, Dhaka with his parents Hasanul Kabir and Sharmir Begum but he lives in Village : Chinguria, P.O. : chinguria Upazila : Bhandaria Dist : pirojpur Permanently. He is a Bangladeshi by Birth : New fill up the from Following the given Information.
[নমুনা প্রশ্নের উত্তর আগামীকাল ছাপা হবে]