Change the narrative style of the following text.
1. ‘We would like to go an excursion. Can we have your permission? Sir?’ said the students. ‘Yes, you can arrange it after the examination is over. And you should choose a historical place for that.’ replied the Headmaster. ‘Thank you, Sir.’
2. ‘What’s your programme after the examination?’ asked Jamil. Karim said, I’ve not yet decided. Can you suggest any? ‘Let us go on a picnic.’ Said Jamil. ‘What an excellent idea! I shall certainly join with you.’ said Karim.
3. ‘Labiba, can you tell me what I am teaching?’ the teacher asked. I’m sorry. Sir. I can’t follow,’ replied Labiba. ‘You can’t because you are inattentive, ‘the teacher said.
4. ‘Why don’t you attend my classes regularly?’ The teacher said to the student. ‘You cannot make good results unless you attend classes as I tell you.’ ‘I am sorry, I have offended you.’ ‘I was ill in those days,’ said the student.
5. ‘I’ve lost my tooth.’ said Samira. ‘I’ll look ugly and horrible.’ ‘Don’t worry,’ said Mina. ‘Just put your tooth into a rat’s hole and a rat will give you one of its fine teeth.’
1. The students said that they would like to go on an excursion. They respectfully asked the Headmaster if they could have his permission. The Headmaster replied in the affirmative and said that they could arrange that after the examination was over. He also said that they should choose a historical place for that. The students respectfully thanked the Headmaster.
2. Jamil asked Kamal what his programme was after the examination. Karim replied that he had not yet decided and asked him (J) if he could suggest any. Jamil proposed that they should go on a picnic. Karim exclaimed with joy that it was an excellent idea. He(K) said that he(K) would certainly join with him(J).
3. The teacher asked Labiba if she could tell him what he was teaching. Labiba replied in the negative that she could not follow. The teacher then told that she could not follow because she was inattentive.
4. The teacher asked the student why he did not attend his classes regularly. The teacher also told that he (s) could not make good results unless he (s) attended classes as he(T) told him(s). The student courteously replied that he was sorry as he (s) had offended him (teacher) and said that he had been ill in those days.
5. Samira told Mina that she(S) had lost her tooth. She added that she would look ugly and horrible. Mina told her (s) not worry and also advised her (s) to just put her tooth into a rat’s hole and a rat would give her (s) one of its fine teeth.