[পূর্ব প্রকাশের পর]
6. Read the text below and fill in the gaps using the clues given in the boxes. There are more words than necessary. One word can be used once only. 0.5×10=5
Education removes our ignorance and (a) ___ us light of knowledge. In (b) ___ of imparting
education, there should (c) ___ no discrimination between man and (d) ___ Education is one of
the (e) ___ human rights, So, if we (f) ___ women of the light of (g) ___, almost half of our
population (h) ___ remain in darkness. No development (i) ___ be brought about without the (j) ___ of women. So, government is doing everything to educate womenfolk.
7. Read the text below and fill in the gaps using suitable words to make it a meaningful text. 1×5=5
A newspaper arrives at our door (a) ___ the news of the whole world. (b) ___ we happily start
reading it. Those (c) ___ read newspapers, cannot feel at ease (d) ___ reading them. But, newspapers should play (e) ___ impartial role. Otherwise, the people of the country would be confused.
8. Match the part of sentences from columns A and B to make 5 complete sentences. 1×5=5
|Column A||Column B|
|(i) Lalon Shah was a||(a) known as Lalon Akhra in Cheuriya|
|(ii) His disciples mostly live||(b) from Kushtia railway station|
|(iii) He founded an institute||(c) in Bangladesh and West Bengal|
|(iv) It is about 2 km||(d) as the founder of the Baul music|
|(v) He is also regarded||(e) Bengali saint, mystic, social reformer etc.|
6. Filling in the gaps with clues :
(a) gives (b) respect
(c) be (d) woman
(e) basic (f) deprive
(g) education (h) will
(i) can (j) participation.
7. Filling in the gaps without clues:
(a) carrying (b) then (c) who
(d) without (e) an
8. Matching :
(i + e)
= Lalon Shah was a Bengali saint, mystic, social reformer etc.
(ii + c)
= His disciples mostly live in Bangladesh and West Bengal.
(iii + a)
= He founded an institute known as Lalon Akhra in Cheuriya.
(iv + b)
= It is about 2 km from Kushtia railway station.
(v + d)
= He is also regarded as the founder of the Baul music.