নমুনা প্রশ্নের উত্তর
Part A : Grammar
1. (a) ×; (b) The; (c) the; (d) the; (e) ×; (f) The; (g) the; (h) a; (i) a; (j) a.
2. (a) in; (b) In; (c) around; (d) of; (e) For; (f) of/ among; (g) for; (h) of; (i) in; (j) of.
3. (a) was born; (b) as soon as; (c) let alone; (d) have to; (e) There; (f) what does ... look like; (g) what’s it like; (h) as if; (i) would rather; (j) had better.
4. (a) Bangladesh is an agricultural country.
(b) Most of the people here live by agriculture.
(c) As these people are mostly illiterate, they cannot apply scientific methods of cultivation.
(d) Consequently, food production is not sufficient for us.
(e) Moreover, the country is very small in comparison to our large population.
(f) So it is essential for us to improve food production.
(g) To do so, our government has taken various steps.
(h) But our government should give more importance on vocational educations so that everyone can be employed.
(i) In the present globalized world, we can export our unemployed youth to different countries.
(j) Side by side, we must make them skilled in English and trained in various professions.
5. (a) continues; (b) have not yielded; (c) have not been mobilized; (d) has been reported; (e) to prevent; (f) should be coordinated; (g) has provided/ is providing; (h) can be used; (i) is being implemented;
(j) have initiated.
6. (a) At the age of 17, he was sent for studies.
(b) London was described as a dismal city by him.
(c) He was happy in Brighton but a friend of the family persuaded his brother to send him to London.
(d) He was lucky to get an English family which was friendly. He was lucky that he got a friendly English family.
(e) Very few poets in the world are as great as Rabindranath.
[পরবর্তী অংশ আগামীকাল]