নমুনা প্রশ্ন (পূর্ণমান-১০০)
Read the text and answer the questions 1, 2, 3 and 4.
What food is good food? Sometimes the food we like to eat isn’t the healthiest food for us. The Food Pyramid helps us to understand the different food groups and it tells us how much of each food group we should eat.
Look at the picture of the Food Pyramid. We eat more of the foods at the bottom of the pyramid. What foods do you see at the bottom? These are things made from grain for example, rice, ruti and bread. Potatoes are not grains, but they are similar. Grains give us energy.
Fruit and vegetables are in the next level of the pyramid. These are also very important for us. They have vitamins. They help our eyes and our health. On the next level, there are fish, meat, dairy products, beans and lentils. Meat, fish and chicken have protein. Beans and lentils do too! Dairy products are things like milk and eggs. They help our teeth and bones. Protein and dairy make us strong.
Fat and oil are at the top of the Food Pyramid. These make food delicious, but our body does not need very much of them.
Sometimes we can’t get food from all the different food groups. But when we have choices about food, we need to make good choices.
1. Match the words of the column A with their meaning that is mentioned in the column text column B. 5
|Column A||Column B|
|a) Understand||i) very pleasant to taste or smell|
|b) Bottom||ii) almost the same|
|c) Similar||iii) the lowest part of something|
|d) Pyramid||iv) to realize or know something|
|e) delicious||v) one kind of structure|
2. Read the following statements. Write (T) in your answer script if the statement is true. Write (F) if the statement is false. If false, needless to give correct answer. 6
a) The food we like to eat is always healthy for us.
b) We do not eat less of the foods at the bottom of the pyramid.
c) At the top we see rice, ruti and bread.
d) Grains give us energy.
e) Dairy products help our teeth and bones.
f) Fat and oil are at the top of the Food Pyramid
3. Answer the following questions. 12
a) How does the Food Pyramid help us?
b) What foods do you see at the bottom of the Food Pyramid?
c) What have fruits and vegetables?
d) What are dairy products?
e) When do you need to make good choices of food?
f) What have protein?
4. Write a composition on ‘Good Food’ at least in five sentences. In your composition you should have the answer the following questions. 10
· Why should we eat good food?
· How can we take healthy food?
· What are the kinds of food that we need?
· What makes us strong?
Read the text and answer the following questions 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Time is the most valuable thing in man’s life. Life is nothing but a period of time. So to make the best use of time is to make the best use of life. Time is more valuable than wealth. With the help of food and medicine we can regain lost health and wealth and labor and trade. But we can never get back the lost time. Time once gone is gone forever. Time always passes and passes forever. It can never be called back with any sacrifice. Success in life depends on the right use of time. Those who waste time for nothing can never prosper in life. So, everyone should be careful to do his duty in time.
5. Read the following statements. Write (T) in your answer script if the statement is true. Write (F) if the statement is false. If false, needless to give the correct answer. 6
a) Life is a period of time.
b) Time is not less valuable than wealth.
c) Those who waste time for nothing can prosper in life.
d) With the help of labor and trade we can regain lost wealth.
e) We can always get back the lost time.
f) Everyone should be careless to do his duty in time.
6. Answer the following questions. There are more words than necessary. 5
a) Time is more valuable than ____
b) It always passes on and ____
c) The lost time can never be ____
d) If you waste time for nothing you can never ____ in life.
e) Man’s success ____ on the right use of time.
7. Answer the following questions in sentences. 10
a) What is life?
b) On what does success of life depend?
c) What happens to the time killer?
d) What is the relation between time and life?
e) Why is time more valuable than wealth?
8. Suppose you are Kamal, live in Khilgaon, Dhaka. Your younger brother Jamal, lives in Mehendigong, Barisal. From your reading of the passage write a letter to your friend about ‘the importance of time’. (Competency based) 10
9. Read the sentences and make 5 ‘WH’ questions by using (Who, What, Where, Where, When, Why, Which and How etc.) 10
a) They have vitamin.
b) Maria gets up early.
c) On the next level, there are fish, meat, dairy products, beans and lentils.
d) Protein and dairy make us strong.
e) When we have choices about food, we need to make good choices.
10. Read the instructions how to maintain your daily routine, then answer the following questions. (Competency based) 6
|How to maintain daily routine
Realize the value of time.
Remember that time is life.
Don’t waste a single moment.
Use your time properly.
Keep in mind that time and tide wait for none.
· What should you realize?
· Why should you use your time properly?
· How can you use your time properly?
11. Write 5 sentences about your visiting places considering the following points. Saturday is the first day. 5
|Days of the week||Name of the places|
|2nd day||Cox’s Bazar|
|4th day||St. Martin island|
12. Rearrange the following words into sentences. 10
a) similar are potatoes not but they grains are
c) the, the, and, tortoise, hare, stood, beside, the, began, race
d) looked, saw, and, we, gibbon, a, up, and
13. Suppose you are Kabita, Your father is Kabir Hossain and your mother is Hanufa Kabir. You want to be a member of Khilgaon Language Club. Now fill in the following form with your own information. 5
| Khilgaon Language Club Photo
Father’s name :
Mother’s name :
Date of birth :
Roll no : Kabita
Date : Signature