1. a) Famous - well know.
b) Landlord - a person who wons vast property including lands.
c) Visit - to go to see a person or place.
d) Temple - a place of worship.
e) Poet - who writes poem.
2. a) True. b) False. c) False. d) True. e) True.
3. a) Upendrokishore Roy Chowdhury and Sukumar Roy are the popular writers of Children’s literature.
b) the importance places of Kishoreganj are - the Solakia Eid Fairground, Government Gurudayal college, the Pagla Mosque, the fort of Isah khan, Shah Muhammad mosque at Egaroshindhu, Shiva Temple of Chandabati.
c) Syed Nazrul Islam is the first acting president of Bangladesh.
d) People come to Solakia for Eid prayer.
e) The Shah Muhammad Mosque is situated at Egaroshindhur.
My home District
The name of my home district is Barishal. It is situated in the bank of the river of Kirtonkhola. The district consists of one city corporation, five municipalities, 10 upazilas, 86 union parishads and 66 wards. There are some historical and interesting place like Kuakata. The first Chief Minister of undivided Bangla, Shera Bangla A K Fazlul Haque was born in here. Most prominent poet, Jibanananda Das was also born in this district. My home district is ever green with nature. I am proud of my home district.
5. a) lives. b) see. c) midnight. d) afraid. e) nothing.
6. a) False. b) False. c) True. d) False. e) True.
7. a) Adnan is a student.
b) Adnan lives with his parents.
c) Adnan felt that someone was following him. He was afraid even to look back. When he heard sound, he was afraid to look back.
d) Adnan left hospital for home at midnight.
e) Adnan went to hospital to see her grandmother when he came back from school.
2019 Nikunja, 2, Dhaka
At first take my heartest love. I hope you are well. I am also fine. In your last letter, you wanted to know about a strange incident in my life. I am writing you about it. It was midnight when I was back from the hospital to see my Uncle. I was alone on the road. I saw a white cat on the road. It was dancing in front to me. I tried to catch it but disappeared. I ran fast and reached my home safely. It was a horrible experience in my life.
No more today. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Write me soon.
Note : draw an Envelope.
9. a) Where is Sima today?
b) Why didn’t she go to school?
c) When did Doctor visit Sima?
d) What did doctor prescribe to Sima?
e) What did doctor advise her?
10. a) I will eat balanced food to be healthy.
b) We should sleep eight hours a day.
c) Three advises to my younger brother to be healthy.
1. You should eat balanced food like - eggs, milk, fruits and vegetables etc.
2. You should sleep at least eight hours in a day and take physical exercise regularly.
3. You should drink a lot of water to be healthy.
11. a) 5 am b) 8 am c) 9.30 am d) 2.30 pm
e) 3.30 pm
12. a) Which Jungle of Bangladesh does the tiger live?
b) Drawing makes me happy.
c) Don’t laugh at the poor.
d) Next year I will visit in Thailand with my parents.
e) Chandrabati, the first woman poet of Bangla literature was born in here.