মডেল : নাদিয়া
1. Complete the text adding suffixes, prefixes or the both with the root words given in the parenthesis.
The annual examination is not far off. So each a) .... (examine) is serious about his studies. After the examination is over, an b) .... (examine) has to check the answer scripts. If you write answers c) .... (completely), your writings will be d) .... (poor) marked and that will be opposite to your e) .... (expect). In order to do well in the exam there are some rules that are f) .... (certain) followed by the students. Writing to the point answer is essential. At the same time, students should avoid the practice of elaborating any answer g) .... necessarily). The h) .... (teach) have a role in making the i) .... (learn) internalize these rules j) .... (proper).
2. It is (a) .... (legal) to sell some drugs without the doctor’s (b) .... prescribe) It is not (c) .... (possible) that these drugs are sold by some dishonest people. Again some people sell some (d) .... (standard) medicines which cause (e) …. (measurable) harm to our health. Our (f) .... (govern) has already taken some steps that fail to prove (g) .... (fruit). In order to (h) .... (move) this ill practice, (i) .... (aware) .... should be raised among the common people through mass media. And (j) .... (certain) literacy rate should be increased.
3. If you a) .... (like) something, it is b) .... (logical) to offer it to you . If anybody does it again and again, you may consider it as his c) .... (conduct) and it will make you d) .... (happy). In fact, nobody should behave e) .... (responsible). As a social being, we have carry out country with f) .... (responsible). Our active h) .... (participate) in selecting the government i) .... (judicious) through our voting power. A responsible person is always j) .... (rely). in war and peace.
4. In order to (a) material your dream, you need (b) determine and efforts. Nothing is (c) achieve in this world without hard work. Nothing is (d) achievable for those who are blessed with (e) common abilities. They are very fortunate. But those who are (f) inclined to do hard work are really (g) fortunate. By spending time in (h) idle, they only (i) fool themselves and ultimately become (j) remorse.
5. May 1, known as (a) .... (National) Worker’s Day, observes the (b) .... (history) struggle of working class people throughout the world. People celebrate the day (c) .... (enthusiastic) by holding seminars, discussion and other (d) .... (culture) programmers. In the last year, I was in Khulna on this day. I with my friend went out and saw a (e) .... (colour) rally. People were (f) .... (extreme) spirited rem [RTF bookmark start :]_GoBack[RTF bookmark end : ]_GoBackembering the supreme sacrifice of the workers who (g) .... (brave) protested against the (h) .... (oppress) of the company (i) .... (own). Really, the day is a great (j) …. (achieve) of the overall humanity.
1. (a) examine; (b) examiner; (c) incompletely; (d) poorly; (e) expectation; (f) certainly; (g) unnecessarily; (h) teachers; (i) learners; (j) properly.
2. a) illegal; b) prescription; c) impossible; d) substandard; e) immeasurable; f) government; g) fruitful; h) remove; i) awareness; j) certainly;
3. (a) dislike; (b) illogical; (c) misconduct; (d) unhappy; (e) irresponsibly; (f) responsibility; (g) harmful; (h) participation; (i) judiciously; (j) reliable.
4. (a) materialize; (b) determination; (c) achievable; (d) unachievable; (e) uncommon; (f) disinclined; (g) unfortunate; (h) idleness; (i) befool; (j) remorseful.
5. (a) International ; (b) historic; (c) enthusiastically; (d) cultural; (e) colorful; (f) extremely; (g) bravely; (h) oppression; (i) owners; (j) achievement.
1. Use capitals and punctuation marks where necessary in the following text.
sumon a student of dhanmondi govt. boys school went to see his father his father was taken to a hospital for his severe illness while entering into the hospital sumon saw an old woman she was wearing a ragged saree sumon felt pity on her.
2. give me a few grains of corns im dying of hunger said mr. grasshopper but what did you do in the summer didn’t you store up any grain mr ant remarked no i was too busy replied mr grasshopper
3. Ibrahim lodi was the sultan of delhi he was not in terms with his kith they invited babur to attact delhi and occupy it a battle was fought at panipath near delhi between babur and ibrahim lodi ibrahim lodi lost the battle and was killed
4. I resolved to do two thing first of all i would strengthen the defenses around my home but nothing happened accordingly lastly i changed my decision but it was very painful for me
5. A lot of changes have taken place in recent years young people have become very found of chinese food now there are hundreds of restaurants that serve only chinese food besides young generation is very much taken to fast food but fast food is not good for health
1. Sumon, a student of Dhanmondi Govt. Boys School went to see his father. His father was taken to a hospital for his severe illness. While entering into the hospital Sumon saw an old woman. She was wearing a ragged saree. Sumon felt pity on her.
2. ‘Give me a few grains of corns. I’m dying of hunger,’ said Mr Grasshopper. ‘But what did you do in the summer? Didn’t you store up any grain?’ Mr Ant remarked. ‘No, I was too busy,’ replied Mr Grasshopper.
3. Ibrahim Lodi was the Sultan of Delhi. He was not in good terms with his kith and kin. They invited Babur to attack Delhi and occupy it. A battle was fought at Panipath near Delhi between Babur and Ibrahim Lodi. Ibrahim Lodi lost the battle and was killed.
4. I resolved to do two things. First of all I would strengthen the defenses around my home. But nothing happened accordingly. Lastly I changed my decision. But it was very painful for me.
5. A lot of changes have taken place in recent years. Young people have become very fond of Chinese food. Now there are hundreds of restaurants that serve only Chinese food. Besides, young generation is very much taken to fast food. But fast food is not good for health.