১৬ মে, ২০১৯ ০০:০০ | পড়া যাবে ৩ মিনিটে
10. Read the lips to be a good football player. Now answer the following questions : 1+2+3 = 6
a) When do you need to exercise?
b) What do we need to know as a football player?
c) How will you be a good football player?
11. Fill in the gaps by writing the time so that the story makes sense. 5
Today is Friday. I get up from bed at a) ______. Then I take my breakfast at b) ______. As today is my holiday, I have not to go to school. So I start to watch TV at c) ______. At ______d) I take my lunch. After lunch I take some rest and get ready to play with my friend at e) ______.
12. Rearrange words in the correct order to make meaningful sentences. 2×5=10
e) nice/a/yesterday/mother/cooked/what/ dish/my!
13. Suppose, You are Abeda Khan. You read in class V. You want to participate in the Bangamata Gold cup primary school football Tournament. Now fill out the form.
10. a) Regularly.
b) We need to know the rules of a football game as a football player.
c) I shall be a good football player by knowing the rules of the game. Practicing the game regularly, Keeping my body fit for playing and finally by obeying the advice of our football coach.
11. a) 8.00 am
b) 8.30 am
c) 10.00 am
d) 2.00 pm
e) 4.00 pm
12. a) We should eat good food.
b) What food is good food?
c) Try to eat healthy food.
d) Our body does not need delicious food.
e) What a nice dish my mother cooked yesterday!